WONDERFUL LASERS Inc.
Based in Victoria, BC, Canada
Press / Business contact:
WONDERFUL LASERS is a collection of games by independent videogame creator Kevin Ng.
Kevin Ng has previously worked at Rockstar Games, Electronic Arts and Ubisoft on titles such as Bully, Skate, and Assassin's Creed IV. WONDERFUL LASERS INC. was formed in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada in November 2014 to create games combining unique aesthetics with innovative gameplay mechanics.
SUPER IMPOSSIBLE ROAD: Micro Trailer YouTube
SUPER IMPOSSIBLE ROAD: Early Access Launch Trailer YouTube
IMPOSSIBLE ROAD: Launch Trailer YouTube
WordCrasher Blitz Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for WONDERFUL LASERS Inc., but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "App Store Best of 2013" - Runner-Up Game on iPad - IMPOSSIBLE ROAD
- "BAFTA British Academy Scotland Awards 2013" - Nomination for Best Game - IMPOSSIBLE ROAD
- "Pocket Gamer: Game of the Week" - 13th May 2013 - IMPOSSIBLE ROAD
- Edge Staff on IMPOSSIBLE ROAD, Edge
- "Think Super Monkey Ball, if masochistic Super Hexagon creator Terry Cavanagh were Sega's level designer."
- Mark Brown on IMPOSSIBLE ROAD, Pocket Gamer
- "The remarkable thing is that Food Run feels like a real platformer, much more so than any of its competition on iOS, yet is built on such simple controls. You'll never be able to get something as good as Super Mario World on a touch-screen, but this feels as close as it's possible to get."
- Rich Stanton on Food Run, Eurogamer
- "We have been hooked and can highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys word games."
- Tim Rattray on WordCrasher, Slide to Play
- "Not only is this game cute (seriously, you can be a walking hamburger that squeaks out a grunt when it jumps), it’s extremely well-polished and altogether beautiful."
- Sam Nolan on Food Run, StickSkills
- "The ball physics feel great with the swerve and power of the ball reacting perfectly to your finger swipe"
- Craig Willis on Kick Flick HD, TouchReviews
- "WordCrasher for iPhone and iPod Touch comes highly recommended to word game enthusiasts everywhere. It is a visual delight and addictive in its play."
- Mary Ann Neder on WordCrasher, AppModo
Team & Repeating Collaborator