WONDERFUL LASERS Inc.
Based in Victoria, BC, Canada
Steam Early Access: May 11th 2016. PS4: TBD
Winning is cheating. A futuristic racing game in which the only way to win is to take huge shortcuts, leaping straight to the head of the pack, or dropping mercilessly into the void. 4 player split-screen play (with or without AI), together with single-player leaderboard and Daily Track modes. Tracks are procedurally generated placing the emphasis firmly on improvisation rather than learning the tracks. Online and Career modes coming during Early Access.
Based on the original IMPOSSIBLE ROAD for iOS and Android, SUPER IMPOSSIBLE ROAD (SIR) takes the core mechanic of taking shortcuts and applies it to a fully realized racing game.
- Local races against human and AI opponents using 4 player splitscreen
- A new track every day to compete on in Daily Track mode
- Single player leaderboard attack modes
- Procedurally generated tracks
- Vessel customisation (visual and stats boosts)
- Physically modeled material system with real time reflections, object-based motion blur and HDR support
- *COMING SOON* Online racing with up to 8 players
- *COMING SOON* Single player career mode
Steam Store Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for SUPER IMPOSSIBLE ROAD. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About WONDERFUL LASERS Inc.
WONDERFUL LASERS is a collection of games by independent videogame creator Kevin Ng.
More information on WONDERFUL LASERS Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
SUPER IMPOSSIBLE ROAD Credits