Wonderful Lasers Inc.
Based in Victoria, BC, Canada
27 February 2012
|Free version (with adverts)||$0.00|
The ultimate edition of the tactile word game, as featured on MacWorld, Wired and The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW). As letters fall down and pile up on your screen, touch them to make words. Making long words and using rare letters is a risky strategy, but will score much higher. But watch out, if the letters reach the top of the screen it's Game Over!
The original WordCrasher was released in January 2010. With a tactile physics system and vocabulary tracking, WordCrasher injected some innovation into the word game genre. With graphics rebuilt from the ground up, WordCrasher Blitz adds some new depth to the gameplay with letter multipliers and a Word Master levelling up system.
- Realistic tactile physics. Letters bounce and roll around as they fall.
- The game tracks the size of your vocabulary. Enter new words and expand your repertoire to climb the worldwide vocabulary leaderboard.
- Over 190,000 words recognized, in US, UK and International English.
- iPad, iPhone and iPod touch compatible, with Retina Display support
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
Logo & Icon
- "Word puzzles meet Tetris"
- Erica Sadun, TUAW
- "This clever little game will have you searching your brain frantically for every word you have ever heard – but it’s so worth it."
- Helen Henderson, techonthego.co.uk
- "Don’t make the mistake of picturing this as your normal every-day word puzzle. Its much more dynamic"
- Arron Hirst, 148apps
- "You can bet you’ll be returning to it again and again"
- Aucoeur Ngo, AppSafari
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Wonderful Lasers Inc.
Wonderful Lasers is a collection of games by independent videogame creator Kevin Ng.
More information on Wonderful Lasers Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
WordCrasher Blitz Credits