WONDERFUL LASERS Inc.
Based in Victoria, BC, Canada
May 2013 (April 2014 on Android)
|EUR||€1.79 - €1.99|
IMPOSSIBLE ROAD is a pure, minimal arcade game about risk, reward, and rollercoasters. Guide THE VESSEL down the track at speed, scoring for each gate you make it through. Navigate hair-pin bends, jumps, banked curves and adverse camber in the quest for the perfect line. And when you learn how to cheat the game, and you discover that it is rewarded not punished, the leaderboards will belong to you.
- Universal app, for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
- Also on Android (8th April 2014)
- Original minimal techno soundtrack
- Retina Display support
- Online leaderboards (Game Center, Google Play, or Amazon GameCircle
- Challenge your friends to beat your score (iOS 6.0 and Game Center required)
- Requires iOS 5.1 or above, Android 4.0 or above
How to score more than 100 in IMPOSSIBLE ROAD YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "App Store Best of 2013" Runner-Up Game on iPad
- "BAFTA British Academy Scotland Awards 2013" Nomination for Best Game
- "Pocket Gamer: Game of the Week" 13th May 2013
- Edge Staff, Edge
- "Think Super Monkey Ball, if masochistic Super Hexagon creator Terry Cavanagh were Sega's level designer."
- Mark Brown, Pocket Gamer
- "Impossible Road is the most addictive, frustrating, and exhilarating mobile game since Super Hexagon. Don't miss it!"
- Luke Larsen, IGN
- "Impossible Road is an impossibly hard, impossibly addictive and impossibly impossible game (4.5 stars)"
- Karl Burnett, TouchArcade
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About WONDERFUL LASERS Inc.
WONDERFUL LASERS is a collection of games by independent videogame creator Kevin Ng.
More information on WONDERFUL LASERS Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
IMPOSSIBLE ROAD Credits
Design, coding, art, sound, music
The good people of @gamedeved
Play testing and feedback